Choose 'Mon Repos' for your self-catering holiday at Euronat
ur naturist holiday home is available from May to
(External links will open in a new browser window)
Local weather forecast
Reviews of Euronat
on Trip Advisor
Naturisme TV -
- you can download the local train timetable here. [The nearest station to Euronat is Soulac-sur-Mer, although there is a more frequent train service to Lesparre and an onward bus service 713 to Euronat.]
article, travelling in the area without a car
Ferry from Royan to Le Verdon
Soulac-sur-Mer Tourist Office
(website in French and English)
Soulac 1900 festival
- first weekend in June, the resort relives the Belle Epoque 1900 (website in French)
- buy fresh produce locally at Montalivet-les-Bains
- Moulin de Vensac (website in French, English and German)
British Naturism (BN)
is the UK's internationally-recognised organisation for Naturists in the UK.
Watford Naturist Swimming Club (WNSC)
- the club was formed in 1968 and offers a weekly swim in Watford, Herts.
Fiveacres Country Club
- this was established in 1927 and is the UK's oldest naturist club.
Spielplatz Naturist Club
- family-orientated naturist club in Hertfordshire.
Naked bike ride
- this event takes place in several UK locations including Cardiff, Edinburgh, London and York. [See
World Naked Bike Ride
for list of other participating countries.]
The Naturist Foundation
- set in 50 acres of woodland park in Kent.
Studland naturist beach
- family-friendly naturist beach in Dorset, owned by the National Trust.
Torbay Sun Club
- Based in South Devon, this is one of the UK's largest naturist Swimming and Sauna Clubs.
West View House
- if you would like a holiday close to the huge naturist beach at Studland in Dorset, then try our 4-star holiday home nearby.
if you would like to exchange links.